Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Monday 2 April 2012

I think I see a positive!!

A positive opk that is, not hpt, hehe!  But it's nonetheless exciting to see a positive, I'm almost as excited as I would be had I been looking at a postive hpt. :D  It's good to see some extra confirmation that I am indeed probably ovulating...this +opk combined with my charts would mean twice confirmed ovulation...so let's hope they're both as accurate as they claim to be! :D

CD 21, and this result came up probably in less than 2 minutes, but the photo was taken between 3 & 4 minutes I think....all well within the time limit!:  (and I'm sure it must be a positive!)
The lines were actually much darker than the photo shows - it's the flash's fault.
The line on the left is the control line, and the one on the right is the test line - which is the line you need to be looking at!  It looks pretty much the same shade (or even darker!) than the control line....which means that O is happening, probably within the next 12 hours or so (they say anything between 12 & 36 hours, so I'm going with 12 to be safe).

Wee hee!  At least this is one more thing working in my favour. :D  This is my first month of using opk's and so it's exciting to see my first positive of SOMETHING. :D

On a side note, my ovulation microscope shows no sign of any ferning at all, so that's odd - I would have thought it'd show something so soon before ovulation.  Oh well.

No comments: