Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

15 dpo (cycle 13 of ttc)

Still no spotting!!!  :D  I really shouldn't be getting this excited since I could have my O day a little wrong (I wish I could have some expert second opinions!) . . . but if I'm really 15 dpo and still no spotting at all, hopefully it means good news!  :D

Yesterday I was a little disappointed 'cause my temp dropped, which is a sure sign that AF is coming the next day or so . . . but this morning my temp raised again! Yay!!  :D
See the last raised temp for today??  :D  I really really really hope this is it . . . but I'm a bit worried that I'm setting myself up for a HUGE ass disappointment by getting excited too soon.

So I'm T-R-Y-I-N-G to wait patiently to see if AF arrives in the next few days - if it's not here by Friday then I'm testing!  OMG, what a fun present this will be for my b'day in 2 weeks' time!!! :D

Baby dust and stick vibes to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  :D

P.S. all friendly baby dust and sticky vibe donations welcome!!  ;)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Baby dust and sticky vibes to u!!!!!!! xx