Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Disclaimer

Disclaimer - please note that I'm in no way, shape or form a medical or health expert or advisor in any sense.  Everything posted here is only what I've found on google, some of which I've used after satisfying myself that it was safe for me to do so.  You have to do your own research and consult your own medical & health experts before applying anything you find on my blog, or on anything contained in any links on this blog, or anywhere else on google for that matter.  I accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage caused to anyone from the use of this website.

All informative info on this site is what I've obtained from online research and reading - I'm not an expert in biology or fertility.

Now that all the formalities are out of the way, we can continue on our journey! :)

No comments: