Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Thursday 5 April 2012

Another 2WW

So according to my chart and opk's, I'm either 1 or 2 dpo today...see how my temps have begun to rise after O?
The red dotted line is where I think I O'd and the blue dotted line is where the program think I O'd
I had what I think were O twinges on my right ovary's side on the day I got a +opk, so I think that's the day I O'd.

We worked hard this month, so we're REALLY hoping to see some positive results - I want me some (pregnancy related) fatigue & nauseousness already!  Hehe....
But the best thing is just to forget about it for now and not think about it again until at least a week from now, else you drive yourself nuts!  Especially if you're a symptom tracker....like moi....

So fingers crossed and baby dust and sticky vibes to MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  :)

No comments: