Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Sunday 15 April 2012

Mosquito Dome

Hehe, this is cute, and I think perfect for if you're out with baby visiting friends on a warm mosquito-filled summer night.  Or if you're into pic-nicks, this would be perfect too!  We probably won't end up getting one ('cause let's face it, it ain't a necessity!), but it'd be a fun goodie to have, just in case it may be needed . . . :)
If you're gonna be out with baby relaxing somewhere often, I think it would be worth it.  It's suitable to about 12 months of age.  This would keep them out of trouble as well, since they can't sneak off anywhere if you just want to do something else and take attention off of baby for a few seconds (I'm not sure when babies actually begin crawling around?!).
(this item can be ordered from Calora, in my side bar --->)

No comments: