Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Wednesday 18 April 2012

16 dpo (cycle 13 of ttc)

My excitement has been in overdrive since yesterday. . . . I'm almost sure this is it!!!!

Today my temp is STILL high, no dips yet as in before AF.  I'm on CD 37 today, so far since I've been ttc, my longest cycle has been CD 36.  So this is really good news . . . no spotting yet, no temp dipping yet indicating that AF is on the way right now, PLUS I've been having AF-like cramps since 3 days ago, on and off, many times a day, and I've never had cramps on this scale before, before AF arrives.
I wasn't planning on going out until Friday to buy a test (if AF hadn't shown up by then), but Noob Dad is going out today for an appointment, I think I'm gonna tag along and ask that we stop by the pharmacy on the way quick so that I can get an hpt!  I'm testing today!!!!

I have this nervous feeling inside in my chest, almost like I'm about to go write an important exam, or do something really nerve-wracking like doing speech in class when I was still in school (my absolute worst school experience, lol).

Baby dust to meeeeeeee!!!!! :D

No comments: