Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Monday 2 April 2012

Baby Stuff I Bought

I was shopping for stuff for my sis-in-law just before Xmas, and while I was at it, I got some stuff for me too....'cause they were on special!!  How could I miss such good specials...?!
Called a pacifier pod - a little tiny "handbag" to store a pacifier in! How cute!  Of course afterwards I thought that my mum-in-law could actually just have made us one of these for a fraction of the price, she is a seamstress afterall...but oh well, what's done is done, hehe. :D
Anti-colic bottles...sounds like a good idea and they had good reviews, so I thought let me try.  They were priced from about R100 each down to R13 each - I woulda been a dodo to pass up on this discount.
A rubber-y non-scratch bottle cleaner.  It only cost R15.
Manual milking device...Normal price - somewhere over R400.  I got it for R200 and it had good reviews too!   So...had no choice BUT to get it, obviously.
And to end it off with a nice surprise...turns out they had a special going on that had something to do with buying a Simplisse product (see previous pic, HA) - you get this bottle drying rack for free!  Cooool.  It's worth nearly R300.

And that's as far as our baby shopping has gone.  No more until we get a bfp!!  Oh, wait, I'm lying...I've bought a few boxes of Lego building bricks already too...but that's sort of for me too, I love building houses with Lego! :)  Oh yes, nearly forgot...I bought a memory game too - but I reallllly like playing that game too, so...hehe.

(everything above I bought at Calora, in my side bar! --->)

No comments: