Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Monday 16 April 2012

14 dpo (cycle 13 of ttc)

So today is 14 dpo and no AF yet, absolutely no spotting (which for the last I don't know how long, I've always been getting a few days of spotting before AF comes), but have had sore boobs for the last 4 days, and having slight crampiness a few times a day today and yesterday, which are all normal PMS things for me, meaning AF is probably on the way any day (or hour) now.

On the up side, I'm on 14 dpo today!!  :D  Which means my LP has increased to normal length! :)  Normal average healthy LP is about 14 days.  Yippeeeee! :D

HOWEVER, I hope I got my O day correct....here's my chart up until today:
Click on it to enlarge it if you can't see
I had a +opk and O pains on CD 21 which is where I put the red dotted line.  So counting from there, it puts me at 14 dpo today.  Let's hope it was correct.  But surely a +opk and O pains on the same day means that the egg is being released??  We bd's on CD21 and 22, so hopefully we covered our bases there.

Even though the PMS things I'm having now are also common pregnancy signs, I can't help but feel that I'm out this month again, 'cause it just feels TOO much the same as every other month's PMS with no other definitive pregnancy symptoms either.  But until AF comes I'm still hopeful. :D

Also, I got really excited yesterday when my temp had a big spike (CD34), and I was hoping that would be the beginning of a tri-phasic chart, but alas, today's temp has disappointed me again.  A big drop like that is also a good (or bad) sign that AF is on the way.

No comments: