Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Saturday 14 April 2012

12 dpo (cycle 13 of ttc)

Today is 12 dpo and it feels like every other month so far.  Nothing.  *sniff*

And last night my boobs started feeling a little tender again . . . the usual for a couple of days before AF comes.  Since this is my 3rd cycle of taking vit B6 (and I upped my dose of B6 for this cycle from about 35mg to 85mg), I'm curious to see how long my LP will be this time.  No spotting yet either, so, so far so good. :D

I hope I got my O date right though:
The second last row shows my OPK results - I had a clear positive on CD21, along with O twinges, so I think that's the day O happened (the red line).  The program marked my possible O date 3 days later though (blue line), but I think the only reason it did that was because it was going only by my sharp temp rise the next day (since one's temp increases  noticeably after O).  I'm working from the red line, which puts me at 12 dpo, and the blue line puts me at only 9 dpo, but I don't think the blue line is accurate, based on my OPK results.

Anyhoo, if I were to be pregnant now, apparently it's normal to have no symptoms until a while after AF's due date has come and gone, so I'm still in the game.  :)  Luckily I'm not a POAS addict (pee on a stick addict - referring to someone who takes like a ton of hpt's every cycle just for sake of testing to see if they're actually pregnant or not), so I can easily wait to see if AF is late before I go out buying hpt's.  ;)

No comments: