Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Wednesday 23 May 2012

9 Weeks 4 Days

Went for our first scan today and everything looks good so far!  :D  I thought I was 9w 2d but the scanner thingy says 4 days, but oh well!  Baby's about 27,5mm big now.  :)

I didn't think we'd see so much detail yet, but you can make out almost everything, the head on the left, the arms below that and the legs on the right.  Cute huh?  :D
 And here we can see the baby's heart beat of 187bpm, and we heard it too:
So next scan is scheduled for 12 weeks and then they can do more measurements and things to determine baby's health.

I think we're going to see if we can wait until after the 12 week scan to tell everyone . . . in the mean time I'm gonna begin working on all the cute ways we're gonna tell everybody. :D

No comments: