Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Tuesday 5 June 2012

11 Weeks 1 Day

Wow, can't believe the first trimester is almost done with!  I hope the queeziness and tiredness ends along with this trimester too, hehe.  Not much fun feeling so UGH every single day for the last month now. 

Now we're awaiting our 12 week scan on 11 June.  I can't wait to see what we're going to see then.  Baby should be about 5.4cm big by then. :D  I'm also a bit nervous, so I hope everything is still going good and baby is developing as it should be.

And once we know everything is fine so far, later that week we're gonna tell everyone, finally. :D  Can't wait to see some of the reactions, hehe.  I'll post my "telling the family ideas" a little later. :D

But first . . . waiting to see what the scan shows . . .


No comments: