Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Sunday 20 May 2012

8 Weeks 6 Days

Little one's still hanging in there! :D  The spotting still hasn't stopped though.  The other day I had some slight AF type cramping for a little while so got worried with that, but then it disappeared again.  Yesterday I also had a few really sharp pains toward my back but I dunno if it's pg related or something else, but I'll mention it to the doc on Wed.

We've got our first scan this coming Wednesday, so I'm curious to see what I'm going to see there, so fingers crossed that everything is going as it should and that everyone is healthy!! :)

I'm still slightly nauseous at times and a little tired and low energy now and then, but all in all it's a big improvement on last week when I had a lot more nausea and fatigue.  I still have the same old food aversions.

Right about now little one should be about the size of a medium grape. :D  (well, on average anyway, we'll find out for sure on Wed).

If everything goes well, we may wait until about week 12 to tell everyone the news. :D  I've already decided how we're gonna tell everybody (everyone's gonna hear it in a different way . . . it's so much more exciting for me that way, hehe), so I can't wait to get started on that already!

It feels like I'm forgetting something . . . I wanted to say something specific here but don't know if I've forgotten again or if I've already said it! Haha . . .

No comments: