Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Baby Changing Bag

I think the thing that I'm most impatient about at this point is the shopping!
..........What?!?!........ I'm a girl afterall, I can't be held responsible for my shopping cravings.

I don't want to go overboard with baby-stuff shopping yet, so I'm filling up my online wishlist cart. :)

Here's a baby changing bag that I like.  I love bags...especially cute handbags with lots of compartments for storing things.  And baby is a perfect excuse to add another cute compartmentalized bag to my handbag collection. :D  But seriously, who can say NO to this bag set....

(item can be bought from Calora in my side bar --->)
Definitely not meeeeeeee!!

Let's hope this pretty bag is still in stock by the time I need to order it!
 

1 comment:

one day to be noob mum said...

Hope your wish comes true for a girl x