Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Monday 23 July 2012

Babymoov Bebedelice Food Processor

I think I've found a food steamer / blender and bottle and food warmer-in-one!
This will replace THIS (going for R1 700) and something like THIS (going for about R200), but the Babymoov one only costs R900! 
This goodie heats milk bottles and small jars of baby food, it cooks and blends fresh food, it defrosts food and it says it sterilizes bottles too (and electric sterilizers themselves are usually priced from about R600 upwards)!  Wow - for this price I have to wonder though whether it's good quality . . . hmmm . . . but I've found some good reviews online and so far everyone seems really happy with it.

I think I'm gonna get one!  Before they run out of stock or something . . . ya never know!

Update - 5 minutes later . . . ok, it's ordered! Hehe.

No comments: