Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Saturday 16 June 2012

Baby Bottle & Food Jar Warmer

I found another cute goodie that I HAVE to have! :D  And it's much better and cheaper than the Yoomi milk warmer that I talked about here - at least so it seems.  Not only is it electric so it doesn't become depleted and throw-away-material after 100 uses, but it can also be used to warm up little jars of baby food.

It takes about 3-4 minutes to warm up a bottle of milk (whereas the Yoomi takes about 1 minute) . . . but at least this one is electric and it lasts forever!
And it also seems quite small and compact, so it's easy enough to take with you when visiting or going on holiday.  And one reviewer said that Tommee Tippee bottles fit in there too, which is good, because I think I'm gonna use those.

Into my next shopping basket it goes . . .  :D

This goodie can be bought from the store linked in my side bar ----->

No comments: