Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Sunday 8 July 2012

Sleigh Cot / Bed / Bench

Nevermind the campcot anymore, I think we've decided to go with a sleigh cot instead - it's about twice the price if not more depending on where you get it, BUT it can be converted into a little bed when the cot is no longer necessary (or you can turn it into a cute couch), so we think it will be more value for money in the long run.  It'll also fit into my nursery decor idea better - the white one (campcots come in all weird colours and I haven't yet found "the perfect" one) :
You can adjust the base of course - there are 3 levels, and later you just remove one or both of the side things with the bars and you have a little bed (or couch):
 
Something like that.  I think it can work!

No comments: