Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

More Nursery Stuff

We've added a few more thingies to the nursery.  :D
Here's the cute bug mobile that I wanted:
And I found a cute flower to wrap around the bed side-bar for Aidan to look at - too cute :D
I was busy making cute thingies to hang on my home-made mobile, but then I found the one I wanted anyway and just bought it - now this wormy is gonna hang around elsewhere in the room:
Long ago I bought a spice rack at the craft store, except I never really needed a spice rack 'cause I had one already, but I wanted to decorate it and use it for storage space in my craft room, but that never happened . . . so I painted it to match the nursery and so far it's being used as a storage thingy for nappy changing things:
And he's got a bath too:
And a cute little rocker chair thingie:
And that's it!  The next big item I'm just waiting for now is the curtains and bed stuff to be ready! :)

No comments: