Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

27 Weeks 1 Day

Took another belly pic today and when I compare it to the one taken around 22 weeks I can definitely see it's bigger, hehe.
While I'm still blessed with the absence of any frequent trips to the loo, I've noticed that it's beginning to feel full now even when it's not, so Aidan's definitely beginning to compete with my other organs for space now.  :P

I was more easily getting leg cramps in bed recently for a little while (which is apparently a common pregnancy thing), but they seem to have gone away now already, so at least that didn't last long . . . maybe 2 or 3 weeks at most? - whew.

And I'm almost sure he's becoming more active.  Yesterday especially he seemed more active than usual, so that's cute.  Except when he kicks or punches into my bladder - that's a tad uncomfortable but luckily it doesn't happen that often!  Sometimes I just laugh when I see my tum wobbling when he kicks. :D

Sometimes when he moves around or does summersaults then I can feel him through my belly like a hard bump, but only for a little while, then he moves again - I have no idea what body parts I'm feeling, but I'm sure last night it must have been a foot or something because it was small.  Usually it feels like a big area, like his head or back or bum.

Anyhoo, we can't wait for him to come already. :D

No comments: