Disclaimer

Before taking any action based on any info found on this website, please read my Disclaimer first!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Another Reason Why Baby Might Be Crying

Our little Sweetie Bum doesn't ever seriously cry for no apparent reason, so a while back when he was really crying while feeding, I tried figuring out what the problem was since he never cries like that at feeding time.

And I found out what the problem was, and as soon as I fixed the it he quit crying and happily carried on with his meal.  :)

Turns out all I needed to do was un-tie the buttons around his nappy area because it seems things were too tight down there!  I didn't realize it of course, I just thought it was a snug fit, but when the nappy got wet and it puffed up, it made things too tight and he didn't like it.  It was time to get some new clothes as he was definitely starting to outgrow his first set of clothes!  :)

Since that was the first time it happened, I wasn't sure if it was what I did that made him feel better or if he just stopped crying at the same time by coincidence, so I didn't think much of it afterwards, but when the same thing happened again the other day (with a different outfit!) I was convinced I did actually solve the problem.

So next time your baby cries and you dunno why, remember this!  :)

No comments: